Need to edit or delete documents you’ve uploaded? Follow the steps below and you’ll be good to go:
- Click Documents in the left navigation menu
- Find the document you want to edit or delete and click on it.
- On the Editing page, you have the option to edit information about your document, or delete the document.
- Documents stored in Cutag are in .PDF format, so you cannot make a change to the document directly within Cutag. You’ll need to first make the change in original document (on your computer), save it as a .PDF, and upload it as a replacement.
- You can, however, make edits to the document name, type, or edit the description. Make sure you save any changes you make!
- For deleting your document: Once you click Delete, you will be prompted to confirm this deletion. Cutag does not store old versions of your documents, so if you edit or delete a document you think you might want to reference in the future, please keep a copy of that document in your own files.